Summer 2023 Courses
There are many benefits and options for students during the summer semester. See the WVU Summer Courses website for options that may fit you.
Billing and Payment
Submitting the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is your application for summer aid. For summer 2023, you should make sure you have both a 2022-2023 and 2023-2024 FAFSA submitted for maximum consideration. A separate summer application for aid is NOT REQUIRED!
- Summer Financial Aid
- Eligible for Summer Aid Review
- Potential Summer Aid Options
- Other Potential Resources to Finance Summer
Refund questions for summer usually fall into two categories - whether or not charges will be reduced based on dropping a summer course and general refunds for financial aid or other payments over the balance due.
Charge Reductions Based on Dropping Classes
- In what situations may tuition and fees be reduced?
- Tuition Reduction Schedule: Summer 2023 (based on when you drop a course)
Refunds of Overpayments
- When does summer semester financial aid disburse and become available via direct deposit?
- Refund Cycle
- Why Student Refund Shows in Charges
- Refund FAQs